Sunday, October 20, 2013

Is that vinegar I smell??

Today at work, one of the girls she felt really bad because she thought he feet smelt bad and she like put perfume in them to try and make them smell a bit better.

A little while later she was putting on a different lip colour and all of a sudden she stopped what she was doing and was like "VINEGAR!". I was like what are you talking about. She just went to every alcohol bottle that we have on the counter and started smelling them. So I started to smell them to see if I could smell vinegar in any of them.

We couldn't find the smell in any of the bottles at all. And we went over them a good 2/3 times. So we just gave up on looking and we just thought that we were crazy.

So a little while later I was helping a lady and I went to spray my hands with alcohol to show her a product. But when I was rubbing in the alcohol it wasn't going on very well it was almost sticky and it wasn't sinking into my skin.

I smelt my hands and sure enough it was vinegar in the bottle instead of alcohol. So I gave the bottle to one of the girls and we put it aside so no one else used it.

This was the most bizarre thing I have ever experienced on counter. And we couldn't figure out why someone would pour the alcohol out and put vinegar in the bottle, instead of just taking the whole bottle. 

Has anything happened to you at work that was just so bizarre? And if so what was it?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment