Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Review: Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

 So the other  day I purchased the Urban Decay Chill setting spray. It says that it will make your make-up last up to 12 hours and it chills your make-up once you spray it on so your make-up looks like you just put it on.




Well I applied the product right after my make-up at around 8:30






I did have to blot a bit in the afternoon and the foundation around my nose started to spread apart.



By the afternoon my make-up was still the same that it was at 1pm. 


This product is really good even though my make-up did shift. And the foundation around my nose spread apart. I am for sure going to bring powder and blotting sheets with me from now on.

I would recommend this product to everyone it works really well.

-Swell Mel :)

2 comments: