Monday, March 9, 2015

Holy Grail:Liquid Foundation


MAC Studio Fix Liquid
This has been a staple for me every since I started wearing makeup. I love the consistency of this foundation and the coverage that it gives. I will stray away from it from time to time but when I pick it back up again I remember why I love it so much. This is a foundation that I have multiple shades in from super light to dark for when I have a fake tan. 

Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream
I have talked about this foundation before and how much I love it. I remember when we were told that it was going to be launching and I we were all super excited on counter to get it. The we got to try it out at the school before it hit counters and from that day on I haven't parted from it. I have bought the Light and the Medium Light. The only thing that isn't the greatest about this foundation is the shade choice is a little slim but it does go to the colour of your skin pretty well. 

This is another one that I have talked about before and this is a foundation that I have in many different shades from super light all the way to when I have a fake tan. This foundation is probably the most natural foundation that I have used. It gives super good coverage but doesn't look cakey or packed on. I love this foundation! 

This is a new love for myself. I thought I would try it out since I love the original so much. When I worked on counter the Estee Lauder girls would always put this foundation on brides and anyone that had a special event where there would be photos being taken. Since I was going to a wedding social I picked this up and this is my new favourite everyday foundation I have already repurchased it and I will probably pick up a back up very soon. Again like the Clinique CC Cream the shade choice is limited, I am shade Intensity 2.0.

You know that I love these foundations when I need back ups and multiple different shades just so I have a choice.

I apply all of these foundations with my trusty beauty blender that I can't live without.

What are your holy grail foundations?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment