Monday, October 21, 2013

Review: LUSH Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo



About a week I went into LUSH and I was looking for a shampoo that would be really good for my hair is damaged because of dying and heat styling. As well my hair has mineral damage and is pretty dry because I have hard water (well water). 

The day that I went in to the store there was also a post on the Facebook page about a customer that really loved the Fair Trade Honey Shampoo and she had hard water. So I started to ask the girl about it. But because I said that I'm also concerned about the mineral build up in my hair she said that Cynthia Sylvia Stout would be a really good options as well. She gave me a sample of both so I could compare and see which one I liked better.

That brings us to today I went into that store and bought Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo and I came and used it right away. This shampoo is amazing, it makes my hair feel so good. This shampoo is made with beer, lemon, and cognac oil just to name a few things. The beer helps with frizziness and has lots of proteins in it so it helps smooth and make your hair shiny. There is also balsamic vinegar in it which is really good to clarify and help with removing mineral build up.

This shampoo would be really good for someone that wants shine, or tame frizzy hair. I'm really excited to actually start using it and see what long term results I see. 

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment