Monday, October 21, 2013

Morning Skincare Routine


So a few days ago I posted my night time skincare routine, so I thought that I should post my morning skincare routine.

Step 1: LUSH Dark Angels 
I use this scrub all over my face if I don't have any acne anywhere, but if I do then I only use it on the spots of my face that are clear. I love this scrub it feels so good on the skin and just helps with oil control so much.

Step 2: LUSH Tea Tree Water
This toner is very refreshing and not as strong as my Clinique Clarifying Lotion. I feel that something refreshing is all I need

Step 3: Clinique Superdefense Age Defence Moisturizer
This moisturizer is really good I love it because it has SPF in it and helps fight and stressers that I may occur during the day (stress, environment, and pollution)

Step 4: Clinique Even Better Eye Dark Circle Corrector
This eye serum I use morning and night. This eye treatment helps with reducing the look of dark circles by strengthening the skin around the eyes and helps calm the blood vessels that are under the skin.

Step 5: Clinique Superdefense Eye Cream
This eye cream helps with preventing fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. Also I just love this eye cream because its really light and it doesn't feel heavy on the eye area.

Step 6: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
This cream is the BOMB!!! I love this cream I will sometimes just use this and not even put on a foundation primer because this moisturizes the skin just enough so your foundation goes on super well. As well, this moisturizer is really like and no matter how much you put on your skin just soaks it up.

So this is my morning routine sometimes it does change depending on if I want to use a scrub or not. If I don't use a scrub I will use my Clinique Acne Foaming Cleanser. As well sometimes instead of Superdefense moisturizer I will just use an SPF. It just depends on what I'm going to be doing that day.

-Swell Mel :)

Disclaimer: I do work for Clinique some products I did purchase but some were given to me to try out. The LUSH products I did purchase myself. All opinions are my own, I use all the products because I really truly love all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment