Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Shopping Haul

So I think everyone does this when they're shopping during the holidays. You get one present for someone and then two for yourself. So here are a few things that I got for myself.

First stop Sephora!




L-R
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in 09 Medium Honey
Korres Body Cream
Buxom Serial Kisser Set
Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings
Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Naked2


Buxom Serial Kisser Set
L-R
Menice
Mistress
Moonlighter
Centerfold
Provocateur


Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings
L-R
Better Than Sex Mascara
Primed & Poreless Face Primer
Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Next Stop LUSH!


L-R
Mask of Magnaminty Face Mask
It Started with a Kiss Lip Tint
Happy Hippy Shower Gel

Everything that I bought are all new products for me for the exception of a few things that were either a repurchase in a different colour or just a repurchase. So since all the products that I got are new,  I will try and review all of the products. I'm very excited to try everything out especially the Buxom lipsticks because this is my first purchase of any Buxom products.

Let me know what products you want me to review first.

-Swell Mel :)




No comments:

Post a Comment