Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Addicted to Dresses


I remember one summer I said that I was only going to wear dresses or rompers all summer. Did that happen? NO. But this summer I'm not saying that I'm going to wear a dress everyday but the majority of the time I want to wear a dress. WHY? Well a dress is one of those things were its super easy to wear because it's an outfit all in itself and you look super cute and girly. 

These are a few dresses that I have already picked up or on my "wishlist"/"need to pick up list". I love how all of the dresses you can dress up or down and wear day into night. 

If you don't like to wear dresses or think that you don't look good in dresses. Honestly you have to try on a maxi dress they look good on everyone and (may favourite part) you can do anything in them and not have to worry about flashing someone or it flying up from the wind. There have been multiple times where someone has come into the store and has said that they don't like to wear dresses and they try on a maxi dress and fall in love with how it looks and how it feels. 

Do you love to wear dresses?

-Swell Mel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment