Saturday, November 23, 2013

Review: LUSH Binche De Noel Face Cleanser




I have always thought that because I have acne prone and oilier skin that I shouldn’t should products that add moisture besides an oil free moisturizer. But because it’s starting to get really cold and dry out my skin was just freaking out and it was breaking out in spots and then other spots were super dry.

So I went to LUSH because I thought that I might just have to change everything that I’m doing to my skin because of the weather change. I asked that girl what she would reccomend and she said that because I had changed my diet and the weather is changing that my skin was just freaking out and was trying to produce to much oil to compensate for the oil that I was getting rid of with my other cleansers. She reccomended a cleanser that was new and that helped moisturize but also would give very gentle exfloiation which was Binche De Noel.

Doesn't it look like you could eat it?


Now this cleanser is amazing!!! My skin is obviously more moisturized but the redness in my skin is almost gone! It has ground almonds and dried cranberries, and even oranges in it. It is just christmas/ winter just all wrapped into one container.

After just one use of it my skin felt so much better. My skin was super soft and just so much more radient. I was totally recommend this to anyone that is concerned with dry skin for sure or if you live somewhere where in the winter it gets super dry and cold even if you have oily skin. This cleanser is just amazing!

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment