Saturday, November 23, 2013

New Hair!



Today I went and got my hair cut and coloured. I haven't gotten it coloured in probably over 4 months probably more than 4 months so it was definitely time to get my hair coloured again.

I told my stylist that he could colour it however he wants and cut it how he wants as long as he kept some length to my hair. Since he had full creative control (which I know some articles that you read say that you should be in control of you hair appointment, but he's been doing my hair for a good at least 10 years so I trust him). Let's get back to the point, since he had full control he decided to dye my hair dark dark brown (which I've had before and loved) and he also added some red highlights on the top and a little bit through out my hair just to add warmth and to break up the dark brown a little bit. 

I was a little worried with the red because the last time he put red in my hair I did not like it at all. But this time it turned out amazing! And I love how he styled it too!

Have you ever just let your stylist just have full control with your hair?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment