Monday, June 30, 2014

How to Depot MAC Eyeshadows




Just the other day I sat and just de-potted most of my neutral eyeshadows into a palette. I watched a few videos on how to do it but they all just made it seem way to complicated. I figured it out on my own and it's super simple.


What you need
Straightener
Scissors
MAC eyeshadow palette
Sharp tools: I used some nail tools
Magnet sheets

Step 1



You need to separate the eyeshadow from the packaging so you can do that how ever you like I just took a sharp thing from a nail kit and took it out. 





Step 2

Take eyeshadow and put it on your straightner. I would recommend using an old straightener that you don't use that often because the plastic melted a bit on mine. 




Wait until the plastic is melted from the metal of the eyeshadow you will see it seperating. While your waiting you can cut a piece of magnet.




Step 3 

Take the eyeshadow off and place the magnet on. It doesn't matter if there's still glue on it just be careful not to burn yourself. While your doing that you can place the other half of your eyeshadow on the straightener this doesn't take as long as the eyeshadow. 




Step 4 

Take the eyeshadow off and place the label on top of the magnet and trim the edges so it looks nice and smooth.



And there you go your DONE!! It's super simple and is pretty fast if you only have a few.





 I would reccomend to just buy the refills once your have a palette because its way easier and they stay in the palette better. And not to mention its a few dollars cheaper.
(R:De-potted L:Refill)




Have you de-potted your MAC eyeshadows?

-Swell Mel :)



No comments:

Post a Comment