Sunday, June 29, 2014

Naked 2 Palette Makeup Look



So I did this make-up look a few days ago and I got so many complements on it. So I thought it would be a great one to show you guys! This will look good on everyone no matter your skin tone or eye colour.




What I used
Naked 2 Palette
NARS Smudgeproof eye shadow primer
Tarte Lights, Camera Splashes Mascara
Clinique Black Gel Liner
Laura Mercier Face Primer
MAC Kohl Liner in 
NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight
MAC Soft and Gentle
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Clinique Pop Blush in Berry Pop
Clinique CC Cream in Light Medium (not pictured)




MAC Wedge (not pictured): in the crease
Colour 1 (bootycall): on the lid
Colour 2 (snakebite): in the outer half of the crease
Colour 3 (blackout): outer corner and blended out with wedge



Here are just some pictures right after I did my makeup, I just couldn't help it I thought it just looked really good. 








-Swell Mel :)

1 comment: