Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June 2014 Favourites!

Wow it's already July 1, June went by so fast! So I've been loving a lot of new products and some old favourites that I've rediscovered.




Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
I just discovered this moisturizer around the middle of this month and it is probably one of my favourite night moisturizers EVER! It's really light weight and I'm finding it's already helping clear up my skin and making my skin look brighter.

Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
This is another product that I discover very recently and it is amazing! The smell I can't get enough of and it's just enough grit to it to really exfoliate without scratching your skin. As well it almost is moisturizing.

QUO Face Brush
This brush is probably one of the first make-up brushes I ever bought and this month I have been reaching for it more and more. I love using it for bronzer just to give a super natural sun kissed look.


St.Tropez Bronzing Mousse
This is an old favourite and this month especially I've been using it more just because it hasn't been that sunny out and it's summer so you need more of a tan.

MAC Warmsoul Mineralized Blush
This is another product that I rediscovered this month. I used it on one of the grads that I was doing and I put it on her and just remembered why I love this blush so much. So since then I have used this blush almost everyday.

Beauty Blender
This little guy has been a must have for everyday. I went out and bought another one just so I don't have to clean it as often. Like I've said before I was so against this product and now that I've tried it it's for sure a holy grail product. It's just like they say not knock it before you try it. 

MAC Kid Eyeshadow
This eyeshadow I just discovered this month and I'm really enjoying it. It's the perfect transition shade for when I'm not super dark and it's amazing for blending and softening the edges of my eyeshadow. 

Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick
These are probably the most amazing lip product ever invented! The only thing that I don't like about them is I find them a little drying but other than that I love them . They are super long lasting and smell good and the colour pay off is amazing!

MAC CC Cream in Adjust and Clinique CC Cream 
I've lumped these two together because I've been loving them both the same amount and I've been using them interchangeably throughout the month. Both are CC Cream but they have two different finishes to them. The Clinique one is a natural dewy finish and the MAC one is a natural finish. I find for the days that I'm not working and just going shopping or just running around I'll wear the MAC CC cream. Then for the days that I work I'll wear the Clinique CC cream because it has a little more coverage. 


What are your June favourites?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment