Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015 Favourites

February was such a fast month. It was super busy for me school and work wise. My make-up was very minimal this month most days I just wore foundation with eyeliner and mascara. But this month even though was very busy I did discover a few new favourites and rediscovered a few as well.



Estee Lauder Double Wear Light (Intensity 2.0)
So I usually wear my double wear (the original) and in December when I was taking a lot of photos with people for the holidays I picked up a bottle of the light because there is no SPF in it. This month I picked up a second bottle just for a back up. As well, this is the only foundation that I wore all month. I love the coverage and the natural finish that it gives. This foundation is starting to become a HG product in my books.

Rimmel Wake Me Up conclear (Shade 230 Very Fair/Light)
I picked this conclear up at the beginning of the month because I was in dyer need for a conclear and this one caught my eye. This conclear is really good I find that it doesn't crease and it gives a really nice highlight under the eye area. I have also started to take this conclear all the way up around the outer part of my eye and place it just under outer corner of my brow this really gives a lifted effect. And even better makes me look even more awake.

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof
This is another product that I just picked up because I forgot my mascara at home and needed some. This mascara is a really good defining and volumizing mascara. I have used this mascara almost everyday this month and I don't have anything bad to say about it.

The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Butter
I got this body butter as a Christmas gift and I finally started to use it. I love it! I have gotten so many compliments about my "perfume" and all it is is my body butter. This body butter makes me stay moisturized all day.

Clinique Moisture Surge extended thirst relief
This moisturizer I rediscovered this month and I realized about much I love it! I can put on as much on my face and it will absorb. I use this as my face primer before my foundation and it works amazing.

Mane n' Tail Hair Strengthener
I saw this on Pintrest and I decided to pick it up. This leave in conditioner is really good. I am finding that my hair isn't falling out as much even when I put it up in a messy bun. I use this right after I get out of the shower I will brush my hair spray this all over and really good on the ends and then brush it through.

MAC Lustreglass (Instant Gold) and MAC Matte Lipstick (Yash)
This lip combo has been my go to when I go out or for work. It is the perfect nude and the lipglass really tones down the lipstick and just gives the perfect nude. In love with this combo.


What have you been loving this past month?

-Swell Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment