Monday, June 9, 2014

Make-up Haul!!!



I went shopping about a week ago and I picked up some new products and just somethings that I've always wanted to try.

I went to LUSH and picked up another stepping stone which is like a sugar scrub for your feet it is amazing and I'll be posting this product along with some of my other favourite products for an at home pedicure. 

At MAC I actually wanted to get some products from the Alluring Aquatic collection but all the products I wanted were sold out so I just got a lip pencil in the colour In Alluring. It's a super pretty coral colour. 




I did pick up a beauty blender at Sephora which I've already posted about. But I did pick some other items.


What I got
Clinique Chubby Stick Tint for Eyes in Biggest Bloosom
Clinique CC Cream in Light Medium 
Too Faced Melted Lip Colour in Melted Coral
Sephora Collection Eye Shadow Pallette in Sand Illusions 

Now the eye shadow palette was a last minute decision it was in the little bins at the cash and I saw it and I thought it was perfect for summer and I actually haven't tried any Sephora eyeshadows before.




Now Target I was actually a little disappointed because I really wanted to get some new collection items but there were none at the target I went to but I did get products that I've always wanted to try so I was really excited about that. 

As well, my Target has just started to carry elf products some I'm very excited about that. 


What I got
elf Small Stipple Brush
elf Small Angled Brush
elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St.Lucia
NYX Gel Liner in Teal

I will try to do reviews on all the products. I'm actually very excited about all of the products that I got and I'm very surprised that I haven't dug into all of the products. 


What do you want to see a review on?

-Swell Mel :)




No comments:

Post a Comment