Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review: Too Faced Shadow Insurance


I got this product in a set at Christmas (Beauty Blogger Darlings) and just haven’t had the time to review it until now. 

Online the description of the primer is:

This is your full-coverage insurance policy against all fading, creasing, melting, blurring, oil slicked, and hard-to-blend eye shadow accidents. Our silicone based eye shadow primer transforms any eyeshadow into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched, intensified version of itself, then locks it down perfectly until you take it off. This soothing formula evens out the skintone on your lids and smoothes lines while securing a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup, so no shadow catastrophes will ever happen again.

When I first put this product on I thought I was amazing because what I usually do is put on my eye shadow primer and then put a MAC paint pot on top but I didn’t need to do that with this primer. It has a tint to it so it covered the discolouration and the little veins that I have on my eyes. 


Right after I did my make-up

So as the day went on I didn’t notice my eye shadow move or crease at all. The only thing that happened was that my eye liner ran a little bit but the eye shadow primer may not have caused that.


End of the day

I’m glad that I got a chance to try this product out and I wish I would have tried it out earlier than I did. That being said this is a really good product and I would reccomend it but it’s not my HG eye primer NARS smudgeproof primer still takes the cake for that. 

-Swell Mel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment