Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's Movember!!!


If you do not know what Movember is, I'll tell you. It is a campaign in the month of november to promote awareness and money for men's health issues.  The goal is "change the face of men's health." You grow out your moustache through the month of November and try to raise money. You can do whatever you want to raise money, I know when I was in high school my phys ed teachers did it and one of them auctioned off his moustache and the person that won it, they could shave it however they wanted. Movember is recognized all around the world in countries such as Canada, United States, Denmark, South Africa and many more. To find out more just look up Movember for your country and you can get involved. Here's the link for Canada http://ca.movember.com/

Do I look good with a moustache?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment