Friday, November 1, 2013

Walk in Clinics

I had to go to a walk in clinic today because I thought that I had an ear infection. I do not like walk in clinics but because I wouldn't be able to see my doctor until late next week so I figured I would take a chance on a walk in clinic that is right by the university.

I walked in and the receptionist said that there were only 3 people in front on me which was awesome! My wait wasn't even that long. I got called in and the doctor came in to the room. And MAN he was so hot!!! I have never had a doctor that was so good looking, and he was young. Right after I got out of the room I texted my friend and told her that I had a super hot doctor. 

The only that I've had a hot "doctor" he wasn't really a doctor he was a technician, was when I broke my wrist and he did my cast.

In the end I did have an ear infection and he gave me a prescription for some ear drops and he said that if it doesn't get better I should come back. Is it bad that I'm kind of hoping that it gets worse so I can go back and see this doctor?

Have you ever had a really hot doctor before?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment