Monday, November 4, 2013

Tanning in November?



WHAT!!!! Tanning in November for me is super weird. But since I have a bit of self tanner left I decided that I would tan. Have you ever tanned in November? My skin is so white so when I put my tanner on it looked orange. But once I had a shower and the colour guard came off then it looked fine. The only thing that I'm worried that people are going to make comments on how I'm tan in the winter, I know I shouldn't worry about what other people think and why would I do it if I was worried about what people would think.

Well when I first decided to put it on I forgot how dark I get and I was just feeling really pale. And I also just messed up on my wrist I missed a part so there's a white spot on my wrist. I'm sure once I shower once more then it will be a perfect tan colour.

What do you think of tanning in the Fall/Winter?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment