Saturday, October 12, 2013

Review: Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup


I purchased this foundation in my Clinique Bonus Haul. And I have finally gotten to a light enough shade to try this foundation out and it not look like a mask on my face. 

You can watch the video for application and what it looks like on the skin.


This foundation is not enough coverage for myself, this foundation is a sheer-moderate coverage. I personally like a moderate-full coverage foundation. I did have to put on a bit more concelar than I normally do. 

Although this foundation was not the coverage that I like, I did really like the staying power of this foundation. Just keep in mind I did use my Urban Decay Setting Spray after I applied my foundation. If you haven't seen my review on the setting spray you may want to check it out before you continue reading. 



Right After I applied it





The foundation barely moved and around my nose is still basically perfect. My forehead is not shiny at all besides where I put my illuminator.


My foundation is still pretty much flawless, except for my cheeks and nose that was a little red from walking to my car after school.

By the end of the day my foundation still looked super good. Again, like how it was after school my nose and cheeks were showing red through the foundation. But it still looked like I had just put it on.
Besides this foundation not having the coverage that I like, I can just add a little bit more powder and concelar and my makeup will look amazing. I think the combination of the urban decay setting spray and this Clinique foundation is amazing! It last all day and I really didn't have to blot at all. 

-Swell Mel :)

Disclaimer: I do work for Clinique I did purchase this foundation with my own money. The opinions are my own and I do not get paid to review any products.

No comments:

Post a Comment