Saturday, October 12, 2013

Is it Friday the 13th?!?

Yesterday at school I was just haven't one of those days.

My first class I decided that I was going to sit in a little bit different spot than I normally do. I decided that I would sit closer to the professor and the projector. Our classroom isn't that big it only fits about 65 people so when I moved I didn't think it would be a big detail.

Well it was, not for the other people in my class but for myself. When I moved I didn't think of who I was sitting behind. And of course I sat behind the tallest biggest guy in the whole class. So the whole class I sat there dodging his head trying to see the screen and copy down the notes. At one point I ended up copying from the girl sitting beside me because I couldn't see at all what was on the board.

My next class isn't for another two hours so I usually do my theory assignment or other work that I have to do. I got really wrapped up with my assignment and before I knew it it was 11:18 and my class starts at 11:30 so I packed up my stuff and walked to class. As I was walking to class there was a girl that is in my class right in front of me. Once we got into the building she just walked right into the classroom. There was no one outside the room waiting, so I walked in right after her.

Well that wasn't the greatest decision the class that is before my class was still going on. So instead of walking out of the class, I just sat down and got my assignment out and started working on it again to make it look like I was paying attention in the class. 

Some of you my ask "How did you make the mistake of walking in to the wrong class?"
Well the class that is before me almost everyone that is in that class is also in my class. And when I looked in the window it looked like everyone was talking so I just walked in. Opps...

Have you ever walked into a class that you were not in by accident?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment