Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Night Time Skincare Routine


My night time routine is has a few steps but it's totally worth it!

Step 1: Clinique Take the day off 
So I put this all over my face and it takes off all of my foundation and eye makeup. I love this make-up remover because it takes everything off and you don't have to go back with eye make-up remover to take off my mascara.

Step 2: Clinique Acne Solutions Foaming Cleanser
It's soap, so I just use it as soap. It will take any dirt and excess oil off.

Step 3: Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
I put this on a cotton pad and swipe once all over my face. This takes all the excess oil off of my face as well, sweeps away any dead skin cells of of my face. 

Step 4: Clinique Acne Clearing Lotion
This is an oil free moisturizer that has benziyl peroxide in it so it helps keep acne away.This moisturizer is really good. It's super light weight but it still moisturizes the skin. 

Step 5: Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
This an eye serum that visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles. I love this product! It has been a life saver for me, I thought that there would be nothing on the market that would actually get rid of my dark circles, but this eye product has visibly reduced the apperance of my dark circles. Before I started using this product I would put concealer on and you would still be able to see my dark circles. But now I  still use concealer but you can't see my dark circles.

Step 6: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects
This a serum that is for fine lines and wrinkles I put this all over my face and under my eyes. I have a little bit of a concern of lines around my eyes, but no the biggest concern. I only use this product at night just because I don't really want to defend against fine lines and wrinkles.

Step 7: Clinique Super Defence Eye Cream with SPF 20
So yet another eye product, I'm just have a few concerns for my eye area so I use a lot of products. This product is an eye cream that helps prevent fine line and wrinkles around the eye area. It does have SPF in it but that's fine I use it morning and night.

Step 8: Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer
This moisturizer is really good. It helps your skin revitalize from all the stressers that you may have had through the day (sun, stress, or pollution). I really love this moisturizer just feels really good on your skin.

And that is it! I know that it seems like a lot of steps but like I said at the beginning it's totally worth it.
Every product has a different use and helps with a different concern.

-Swell Mel :)

Disclaimer: I do work for Clinique some products I did purchase but some were given to me to try out. All opinions are my own, I use all the products because I really truly love all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment