Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review: Norwex Body Wash Clothes


I know this review is super weird and random but I love these clothes to wash my face with. So I thought I would share how much I love them with you.If your not familar with Norwex product they have face wash clothes that you do not have to use soap or anything just water and the washcloth.

When I first started to look at the Norwex clothes I wanted something that would remove my long last make-up and the Norwex lady suggested these which I thought was a little weird because they are meant for your body and I thought they may be to aggressive. But I was proved wrong they are very gentle. They have two sides to them one is super soft and the other is a little bit for exfoliating and rough. 

I don't use them to remove my make-up which was the whole purpose of buying them. I use them with product to remove my make-up.  So I just use it as a regular wash cloth but I am finding that I now don't have super red skin after washing my face.


Have you tried any Norwex products?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment