Sunday, September 22, 2013

Clinique Gift Time!

So the Hudson's Bay Clinique Gift just started on September 17 and I went and bought some products which almost all of them I have not used before which I am very excited to start trying out. 




So let's start with the gift, in the gift I got the new Dramatically Different Moisturizing +, this product has been reformulated to strengthen your skin structure. I also get High Impact Mascara (which is a staple), One of the brand new duo eyeshadows in day into date, an almost lipstick in luscious honey. Almost lipsticks are a sheer colour pay off but they look good on everyone because it will match the colour of your lips. Then the other two skin care products I got were Repairwear Laser Focus Restores, Renews, Corrects, and Repairwear Laser Focus wrinkle correcting eye cream. Both products are for fine lines and wrinkles and they decrease the appearance of wrinkles by 54% in 12 weeks.

Now for all the awesome product I got! 




Skincare I got Even Better Eyes dark circle corrector, this helps with reducing the appearance of dark circles. And this product is amazing! This is my third tube that I have gone through and I have seen quite a difference in my under eye circles.

I also got Take the Day off cleansing balm, which I think is the most underrated product ever! And I don't know why. This product is amazing! It's a make-up remover that you can use on your eyes and face. It will remover waterproof make-up and long lasting make-up with out having to scrub your face. The only thing with this product is you have to get over the texture of it. It feels really weird when you first start using it but once you start using it you will never use another make-up remover again! (well that's how it has worked for me) 




Last but not least, MAKE-UP!! I bought a few newer make-up products I bought one of the new eyeshadow quads in "on safari". Which I have already worn and it is amazing! I got so many complements on it! I will be doing a review and tutorial using the new eyeshadow.

I also got two foundation type products. I got a foundation primer and the stay-matte oil free make-up. And again both of these products I will be doing reviews on. The primer is the universal one and it's suppose to help give a smoother and even canvas. As well, it's suppose to help the foundation stay true to the colour. The foundation is good for oily skin and its a long lasting make-up. It's suppose to absorb oil and be sweat resistant. 


Do you always buy when its gift time?

-Swell Mel :)

Disclaimer: I do work for Clinique but all the products that I am showing I have bought with my own money and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment