Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review: Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment



So I got this as a sample when I went to Sephora a few weeks ago. I thought I would try it out tonight. So this product is a mask that makes your skin for radiant. It softens and smooths your skin as well it tights your skin and pores so you have more youthful looking skin





So I put the mask on and right away I was shocked on how thin it was I'm use to a nice think mask so when I put it on it was a little weird. 




So as the mask was working it dried pretty quickly and it gave a nice tingling feeling. As well, as the mask was drying it definitely tightened the skin. The one thing that I didn't really like is that it did dry so quickly I didn't know if I should just wash it off or just leave it on a bit longer or put more on, so that part was a little confusing. I did leave it on a bit longer just because it hadn't even been on for 5 minutes. So after that I washed the mask off in circular motions to exfoliate a bit more.




So overall, this mask was good I liked the way my skin looked and felt after. It is $69 for a 1.7 oz so for me I don't really see the point in spending all that money on a mask that I didn't really love. I would recommend this to someone with the concern of aging or lack of radiance to their skin but not someone like myself. But that being said I have tried the other glamglow mask that is the super mud clearing treatment and I love that because you can see all the gross stuff it pulled out of your skin and it's more meant for my skin concerns.


Would you spend the money on this mask?

-Swell Mel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment