Friday, September 20, 2013

Already Stressin'

It's the end of the second week of school and I'm already feeling very stressed and overwhelmed. Is that bad? 

I thought I could handle going back to school and working. Which I think I'm juggling quite well, but it's just the work load I feel is more than it has been in past years. And there's the added stress of having to pass all my classes because there's no more second chances.

As of right now being off for a year was not good what so ever. I'm not in the groove of being productive and just doing the work. And I'm not in the habit of talking notes well.

I don't know what to do from here I have to stay in all my classes and pass all of them I guess as of right now I'm going to have to say "goodbye" to my social life and "hello" to school almost 24/7.


Are you already feeling stressed/overwhelmed from school?

-Swell Mel :) (Well not really swell right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment