Monday, September 23, 2013

Review: Clinique Superprimer Universal Face Primer


So lately I have been really into trying to find the best primer for my skin type and on that will make my foundation last all day.


The Clinique Superprimers come in a variety of different kinds for different skin types. Out of the ones that there was I just decided that the universal one would be best for me. 

This primer is good for all skin types and it helps smooth and make your make-up go on smoother. 

So I applied my foundation right before work around 11:00. This primer felt really good on the skin and it did make my foundation go on better. As well, even though there is silicone in it it doesn't feel like there is a lot of silicone in it.




So I did work all day and by the end of my shift, which was at 6:00 pm my foundation looked decent. It did look like it had started to wear on the skin. I don't know how else to explain it except for that it has worn on my face. 




Overall, this primer did feel nice on the skin. The primer does not claim that it's suppose to make your foundation last long, but I think it may have made my foundation wear longer. I did not see anything amazing about this primer. I would like to try the redness primer and see if it decreases the redness on my face. I would try this out and see what you think about it. I have bought a few more face primers recently so we will see how this one compares to the others that I have purchased.


What is your favourite face primer?

-Swell Mel :)

Disclaimer: I do work for Clinique but I have bought the product with my own money and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment