Sunday, September 22, 2013

Green with Envy (Review and Tutorial)

I bought one of the new eyeshadow quads from Clinique and I could not wait to try it out!

The eyeshadow is super nice and the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is just perfect. The product it self is not to powdery and I had little to no fall out when I was apply it.


I got so many complements of this eyeshadow look the past two days I wore it and I am definitely loving it too!


The eyeshadow that I used for this look is the quad called "On Safari". It's all green tone eyeshadows, this look would look good on everyone. But especially if you have blue eyes and even brown eyes.

Colour 1: I put this colour on the inner half of my lid.
Colour 2: I put this on the outer part of my lid and I started to work this into the crease as a transition colour.
Colour 3: I placed this in the outer half of the crease
Colour 4: I put this on the outer v and a bit in the crease to add dimension. And I also put this on the lower lash line as my eyeliner.

Would you wear green eyeshadow?

-Swell Mel :)

Disclaimer: I do work for Clinique but I have bought the product with my own money and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment