Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Make-up Look




I just bought this palette by Wet n' Wild it's called comfort zone and I love it! All the colours in it are really awesome for fall. And out of the colours that I have used the product is a perfect formulation.



Colour 1: I put this on the inner half of my lid (lashline to crease)
Colour 2: Put this outer half of lid (lashline to crease)
Colour 3: I used this colour as a transition colour so when I put my crease colour on it was nice and blended. So put this in my crease and just a little above.
Colour 4: I put this the outer half of my crease and on the outer v of my lid. Then I also placed this on my lower lashline
Colour 5: I used this to highlight underneath my brow and on the inner corner of my eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment