Thursday, September 19, 2013

That AS IF! Moment

Yesterday I had just got to work and I was getting out of my car to put my lab coat on and as I was putting it on my door closed. But I had locked my door and I had placed my phone, wallet and keys on the drivers side seat. You know when your door closes but it doesn't quite close all the way so there's a bit of the door sticking out? Well that's exactly how my door was. So because I really couldn't do anything I went to the counter and told the girls what had happened. They were trying to think of, of all the people we work with who could brake into a car. So one of the girls from another counter came with me and looked at my car. It's a really good thing that I didn't close it all the way once it shut because it was really easy to stick a hanger in to door. So the girl from the other counter and the counter manager went out to my car and broke into it. Gave me my wallet, phone, and keys from my car. And in the end it turned out awesome. But in that moment when I saw my keys and everything else on the seat I just like "AS IF!". 

Side note: While the two girls were braking into my car there was a person in a van just watching this all happen. Hopefully it was entertaining for them.

Have you had one of those "AS IF!" moments recently?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment