Thursday, August 29, 2013

What have I been up to?

Holy! I haven't posted in a lot a month! So you ask "What have I been up to?" Well quite a bit.

Let's start out with the one thing people are always busy with. I've been working like crazy! I love my job so it has gone by very fast! A very funny story from work that has happened these past few weeks is.

I had this little boy in my group that was obsessed with all us leaders dating people because he knows that we have to marry someone so why not marry early. So he was so eager for one of the guys that I was partnered with and myself to date and get married he decided that we were going to get married at the end of the week. So he got to planning our wedding and made rings when we were doing crafts. So at the end of the week at lunch we "got married". I just thought that it was so cute and he was so straight forward with myself and my partner to fall in love and get married so we could have kids. Oh just one of the reasons I love children and just one more reason to assure myself that what I'm striving to be is exactly what I want to do.

As well, I have been spending a lot of time with friends and just people that I haven't seen in a long time which is really nice. The one night we had a Madden party where we went over to my friends house and played Madden in the big projection screen and just had a really fun time. Also, where the guys decided that it would be a good idea to buy 30 dollars of McDonald's. That was quite that night.

So that pretty much wraps up everything.

-Swell Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment