Monday, September 2, 2013

White tees sharpies social



Well from the title you can tell what it is all about.

But have you been to a white tees sharpies social/party. If you answered no then you are missing out! It is super fun! You start your night out with just a plain whit t-shirt and when you get home you get to read what everyone has written on your shirt.

But beware! The last 2 (well the only 2) white tee sharpie socials I have gone to people get there shirts ripped. So if you don't want your shirt ripped then I would just run into the bathroom and hide until the sight is clear. But for me I was not as lucky this time around. My shirt was ripped on the front and the back. I didn't have it as bad as some people though who had their shirts ripped all the way down. 

Let's get back to the whole point of the post. So white tee sharpie socials are really fun! It's super funny because when you read them you can tell who most of the writing is from even if they didn't sign it. And like I said before you come home with not only a shirt that has writing all over it but, you have a shirt what has a long of memories and maybe insiders on it. 

-Swell Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment