Friday, August 9, 2013

The Races

So last night I went to the dirt track stock car races. I love the races. The last few years my uncle has raced and before that I would go to the races with my dad and watch my friends dad race. Well we wouldn't actually watch the races. We would run around and play on the rocks behind the stands and we would run around the stands. 

Like I said before I love the races. It's definetly a family event. I remember going when I was younger with my dad and my brother. We would just sit and watch the races. Even at one point in time my dad decided that he was going to go into the demolition derby that only happens once a season. I remember him working on the car for so long and me and my brother got to help him paint it and put the number on it.

I think going to the races not just the dirt track but the dirt bike tracks, ice racing tracks and the snowmobile tracks is the reason I like the smell of exhaust and when I smell race fuel it makes me happy. It's super weird but it's true. It gives me that good and content feeling inside. 

Well after all that yet again it was another fun night at the races.

-Swell Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment