Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Tattoo!!

Well I'm very excited about my new tattoo. I have wanted another tattoo for since I got my first one. It is very true that you can't just have one tattoo.

There is a story behind the whole tattoo, it all started two years ago when I got kicked out of school for a year because of my grades. Now being kicked out wasn't the hardest part. I'm not going to lie I missed my friends and it just overall sucked. I did work for the year and save money.

Now once the year was over I enrolled back into school but coming back was super stressful not only was I coming for a year off from school but I also had to pass all of my courses and I couldn't drop out of any of my classes so this past year there was a lot of pressure.

Now what does this have to do with the tattoo? Well the symbol means strength and determination, when I look at it not only does it remind me about these past two years but just proves that I can do anything I set my mind to.



-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment