Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation



Online the description of this foundation is:

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.
This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity. 
Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes. 
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.




 I have used this foundation for a while now and I have it in many shades the shade that I’m wearing for this review is Ivory Nude 1N1. 

When you first apply it the product itself is really liquidy and you have to be careful not to take to much. But this foundation is a really good coverage and light weight.

I did do my usual powder over top with bronzer, blush and highlight. But I didn’t use my Urban Decay Setting Spray because this product does claim that it will wear up to 15 hours.




     Afternoon around 12                                                       Afternoon around 4

So as the day went on my foundation didn’t move or start to seperate because of the oil on my face. I didn’t re-apply powder at all through out the day either. 


Around 11pm

At the end of the day my foundation looked the same as it did in the morning. The only thing that changed was my bronzer, blush did fade a little bit but that’s what happens throughout the day. 

I reccomend this foundation to everyone, if your looking for a light weight but reallly good coverage foundation double wear is where it’s at. Estee Lauder does have other products in their double wear line like powder, a super light weight foundation, and even colour products from eye and lip pencils to lipstick and even mascara. 

This is for sure my HG foundation for special occassions and everyday it is just one of those foundations that you can’t go wrong with. 

-Swell Mel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment