Monday, December 2, 2013

Still Tanning??

I know I did a post about tanning in November, but I did repurchase some more St. Topez Bronzing Mousse and I thought that I would let you know how I keep my tan in the winter without looking fake.

So I have been self tanning since this past summer and I love the look of it and I feel just more confident with a tan. I did run out of tanner in November because I was just trying to use up the bottle that I had, but since I got my hair done I feel even more pale so I went out and bought another bottle of self tanner.

I only tan once a week and I moisturize twice to keep the colour nice and soild. As well, I use a moisturize with a tint in it every other night so my colour stays longer. I try not to make the colour that i have darker because it's not summer and I don't want it to look fake. 

Like I said before I just feel more confident with a tan and I don't look as pale because of my hair. Self tanning is way cheaper than going for a mystic tan which doesn't last as long as a self tan.

I hope this helps you a bit for keeping up a tan during the winter months. 


Do you tan in the winter?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment