Monday, December 2, 2013

Ron Burgundy!

Well it's super exciting that Ron Burgundy was in the city for the Roar of the Rings. He is actually so funny. I watched every interview that they did with him and I think my favourite is the press conference interview.





The funniest thing happened while he was in the city is that I was at work and all of the sudden I just had this thought pop through my head that I loved like him because I had a burgundy jacket on. I think he was just on my mind because I was so excited that he was in the city. This wasn't the only thing that had happened, I would get random quotes pop into my head and then I would try and use them in conversation. Like "Did you ever think that maybe there's more to life than being really really really ridiculously good looking? I mean maybe we should be doing something more meaningful with our lives, like helping people."


What are your thoughts on Ron Burgundy?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment