Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review: Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector



Well let's just start out with that I actually had never heard of this brand until I got the sample from Sephora.

So because I am still looking for the perfect primer that love! I thought I would give this one a try, and in the process I thought that I would review it.


So this product has a very interesting feel on the skin right when you put it on. It felt almost like molasses on my face. Now let's just put it out there that I have never tried to put molasses on my face but I imagine this is what it would be like. It was very thick and it almost as if it was tightening my face.  But once it set onto the skin it felt fine. Oh also I thought I would say that I used my Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray after because I can not live without that stuff now.



So a few hours into the day my foundation was pretty matte. I didn't really run around or have to walk that far at this point in my day. But I was pretty surprised at how good my foundation looked after a few hours. The only thing that I noticed was that around my nose just because it's dry my foundation started to split and started to look dry.



So middle of the day my foundation looked pretty much the same as it did after a few hours of wear. Around my nose was breaking up some more because it is dry.


So at the end of the day my foundation looked exactly the same as it did in the middle of the day. 

This primer was defiantly a really good primer. There was only two things that I didn't really like. One being the texture when I put it on my skin I just did not like the feeling of it. I'm sure after using it for a while I would get use to it but I was really weird. Secondly, I can not use it during fall and winter and maybe spring depending if it's hot and humid or not. If you have even a bit of dry spots on your face it will show. I have actually never seen my foundation spread like that before. It was spread a little if it's to oily but not almost crack on my face. I would say this is a really good primer for really oily skin it will keep you matte all day. The only thing is that the texture right when you put it on feels super weird. 
Once you get over that, I'm sure that you will love it.

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment