Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Shopping Trip to Winners

Today I went to Winners to kill sometime before my class started. I don't know about you but when I go into Winners I just grab everything that I like and I go through every rack. So once I have a pile of clothes I go into the fitting room and try on everything that I have picked out. Most of the time I only find 2 or 3 things that actually look really good. 

Today I found 4 dresses that I really loved!


(Above and Right) The first two dresses are actually the exact same dress just in a different. I love both of these, they are very versatile and I love the material as well.  

 (Left) This dress I'm actually in love with. It's just the right length, and theres a cut out in the back at just the right spot. This is probably going to be my birthday dress.

(Right) The last dress I think is again really nice. The only thing is that I have a lot of white and black dresses. I thought I could wear this for my band concerts because I think it's a good length so I wont flash people.








So like every Winners trip I don't buy whatever I really like right away even though I can return it if I change my mind. Personally I just hate returning anything. So I didn't buy them today because I'm going to sleep on it and get whatever I just can't get out of my head tomorrow. One of the reasons I do this is because I myself am an impulse buyer so this helps be not just buy. I do this every time I go shopping.

I did pick up one thing today but watch for the next post about my little fiasco shopping today.


Do you have a method of shopping?

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment