Friday, October 25, 2013

DIY Minion Costume



What you will need
Yellow Shirt: I had mine from a previous costume and its just a cotton shirt that I got from Micheal's
Denim/ Blue Overalls: These were very hard to find. I ended up finding them at Winner's for 5 BUCKS!!! So good. They can be blue or denim no one will know the difference.
Yellow tights/knee socks/leggings: Now I got my tights from party stuff for 6 dollars which I thought was a little pricy but I was getting desperate. I think that if you have something yellow on the bottom then it's a dead give away that your a minion.
Black shoes: I had black keds but any black shoe will do. 

Everyone knew what I was without black gloves and glasses but if you want to go all out then you can definitely add them. 

For makeup all I did was just did what I would do for my everyday makeup on my face and then for my eyes I put yellow eyeshadow on the lid and a royal blue in the crease. Then I just added black liner and mascara on the top. I kept my makeup super simple just because your costume is crazy to begin with.

Less than a week to Halloween!

-Swell Mel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment