Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Top 3 Fragrances


L-R
Dolce Gabbanna the one
Coach Poppy
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Dolce Gabbanna the one
I use this during Fall and Winter. It smells like chocolate to me but not a sweet smelling chocolate its a very warm smelling fragrance.

Coach Poppy
I like this fragrance if I want to wear something more sweeter smelling and I will always gravitate towards this fragrance when I going out for the night. It smells sweet with floral notes to it. 

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
This fragrance is my go to for Summer. I will go through at least a bottle of this through a summer. It smells like a really good smelling sunscreen. This fragrance is limited edition and it only comes out for Summer. The packaging changes every year but the fragrance does not change at all. The girls at my Estee Lauder counter know to call me when it comes out because I will always buy a bottle.

What are your top fragrances?

-Swell Mel :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment