Saturday, March 1, 2014

Review: Malibu Hard Water Hair Care


I bought these hair products just after Christmas and I'm loving them! They make my hair feel amazing!

Hair Repair Mask
I bought two of these just to really get a good idea if I like it or not. This hair mask is amazing you really feel like your hair is clean and that your scalp has nothing on it. Once I used this mask I could really tell that the brassy colour was out of my hair.

Shampoo
Most shampoo will clean and make your hair feel good but this shampoo takes it to another level. Even though it smells a little weird I can get over that because this shampoo is just so amazing. I have noticed that my hair isn't as brassy looking and that most of the rust that was in my hair is now gone because of this shampoo.

Conditioner 
This conditioner the most lightweight and most moisturizing conditioner I have ever used. Because of the hard water or well water my hair is super dry and damaged from both the water and colouring my hair. After using this conditioner my hair feels so amazing. I have noticed a huge difference in how my hair feels and looks. My hair now looks healthy and shiny all the time I love it.

Overall, this whole line I think is just an amazing line and it is exactly what my hair needed and I will for sure swear by it now. If you have hard/well water I would strongly recommend trying this whole line or if anything the hair repair mask because the one little packet does wonders. 

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment