Monday, March 17, 2014

First 15: First Date

I know I have put up other outfits from my first 15 but what it is is for the first 15 minutes we have to put together an outfit for something so it could be a beach party, first date or even having to use a certain piece of clothing in our outfit. It's really fun and it just keeps us up to date on fashion and gets us really good at building outfits. 

So yesterday's first 15 was an outfit for a first date. Let me just put this out there I would only wear this if we were going to dinner or some where some what fancy. For my first date with my boyfriend I wore lulu lemon tights, a sweater, and a big comfy scarf and UGGS. So I'm not one of those girls that will dress up and stuff just to impress my date. 


What I'm wearing
Coral peplum top
Black pencil skirt
Black wedges 
Silver necklace
Coral stretch bracelet

-Swell Mel :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment