Thursday, December 12, 2013

Stress Acne Solutions

So stress acne can be so annoying because it just comes and there is nothing to do about it. But I have a few products that I use to help calm and at least tame my acne.





Vichy Mask

This is just awesome because I find that just doing a mask I just feel better about my skin. But this mask has salysilic acid in it so it helps with controling acne.


Clinique Acne Gel Spot Treatment

This is awesome because it has a high amount of salyslic acid in it so it really gets rid of the acne and with get rid of all the bactrica out of your pimple.


LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner

This stuff is really good because if you use a lot acne products on your face it can really dry it out. It helps with taking bacteria off of your face but it doesn't dry you out. 


Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer

I love this moisturizer it's oil free and you can put as much on as possible and your skin will drink it up. 


How do you deal with stress acne?


-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment