Friday, October 25, 2013

Hair Salon Haul



Products I bought
Paul Brown Hair Amplifier Spray
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator
                 Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep Penetrating Reconstructor             

I got my hair cut today and my stylist was looking at my hair and he was saying that my hair felt really dry and damaged. Well I already knew my hair was damaged but I did not know that I had dry hair.

So as he did my hair he obviously tried to sell me product. He doesn't always try to sell me product which is nice but this time he did and he really pushed for me to get this k-pak set that helps with replenishing moisture.

So he actually used this product on my hair and I really liked that way it made my hair feel, SO I got it.

As well, after he styled my hair he sprayed hair spray but he also sprayed a finishing spray that smelt so good! And just because it smelt really good I bought it as well. After the fact I actually found out what it does, it adds a really nice shine to the hair. It makes your hair look really healthy and it makes it look like you just went to the hair salon.

I will be doing reviews on the products so keep an eye out for them.

-Swell Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment