Saturday, September 14, 2013

Going Out Make-up for Blue Eyes


So I thought of this super quick and easy make-up look the other day when I was going out with some of my friends and I was rushing to do my make-up. I know in the title it says for blue eyes but I'm using very neutral colours so it would look good on EVERYONE. But this look brings blue eyes out like crazy!


So for this look I used the Smashbox blue eye eye shadow palette. You can get this palette at Sephora and they also have palette for brown and hazel eyes as well which is super nice. But enough talking let's get with the tutorial.

Colour #1 put from your lash line to your crease
Colour #2 is a blending colour just to soften the colour that you just put on. So place this colour in the crease you don't have to make this colour super bold or dark
Colour #3 You can put this colour on the outer corner of your eye. So this can go on the very outside of your crease and a little bit on the lid. If you want a really dramatic look you could bring this colour more into the crease. This colour I also have as my liner on the bottom lash line. If you didn't want something so dark you could use colour #1 on your bottom lash line.
Colour #4 Just place this right underneath your brow bone and on the inner corner of your eye

Would you wear this look when your going out?

-Swell Mel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment